Saturday, February 8, 2014

Flappy Bird Developer: Removing the Game in App Store


Being famous isn't always awesome, Sometimes it's a headache.

Flappy Bird an addictive mobile free game spreading like wildfire on internet globally will be remove in app stores in less than 22 hours. Dong Nguyen tells that the removal is not related to legal issues, He just can't keep it anymore. It also appears that he's having hard time dealing with his internet success.

Flappy Bird has been downloaded by the users for more than 50 million times and this previous news the ads earnings keeps soaring high up to $50,000 a day. According to Nguyen's tweet lately 'I can call 'Flappy Bird' is a success of mine. But it also ruins my simple life. So now I hate it.' and also added "Press people are overrating the success of my games. It is something I never want. Please give me peace." Nguyen's also been asked if he's selling flappy bird but he responded "I also don't sell 'Flappy Bird', please don't ask."

Flappy Bird was launched in early 2013 but hits the apple's game rankings this 2014.

Dong Nguyen Twitter Account https://twitter.com/dongatory

No comments:

Post a Comment